Sunday, October 19, 2008

Video: Mick Benedict - Chevy Van

I was just foolin' around with the video software and thought I'd throw this one out there. If you didn't know I've always had a thing for custom vans. I had a Jim Dandy of one when I was about 17.

I had a 1977 Dodge B-200 short wheel base deal with no windows except for the small slits in the upper rear corners. On the inside it had a parkay hardwood floor, quilted velor on the walls, the couch/bed, sink and ice box, moon roof, overhead console complete with CB radio and killer stereo.

On the outside the van had desert murals on both sides with letter about a foot high that stretched across from front wheel to back reading "GOOD TIMES MACHINE" in reflective lettering, and on the back had a metal plate that said "Keep On Truckin'". I miss that old heap.

Well, hope you enjoy. After finishing the video up I noticed that I had used a previous demo track so sorry about the parts that sound a bit wrong.

Thanks--Mick







No comments: